2. Who are we?
Gold Cup 30272 AB, corporate identity number 559366-9947 (“Bundler Solutions”, “Bundler”, “we”, “us”, “our”) is the responsible entity (controller) for the processing of your personal data as described herein.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or comments on your privacy, preferably through the chat offered in the Service. You can also reach us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at:
Biblioteksgatan 29, 114 35 Stockholm, Sweden
3. Personal data that is collected about you
Bundler Solutions AB may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication data: We will collect data when you contact us about the Service. Communication data may include user data and other relevant information you decide to share with us about yourself. For example, we collect relevant information about your customer support interactions with us, such as the date, time, method of contact and subject of the conversation. Because email communications are not always secure, we encourage you to not include sensitive data in your emails to us but instead use our support forms or contact forms.
- Basic contact information: If you ask us a question or request information, we will process your contact data for the purpose of being able to provide you with an answer or additional information.
- Technical data: We may collect technical data from your computer (or mobile device) in connection with your use of the Service, such as IP address, browser type and version, and screen resolution. Technical data may also include information about how you use the Service, and if you encounter any technical errors.
- How we gather your personal data: Information you give to us. Some of the information Bundler Solutions collects about you on this website is received directly from you when interacting via a contact form. Not providing such personal data may prevent us from being able to process your question or request.
Some information may be shared with partners and used for retargeting advertising. We do not have access to that information but if you are a logged in Facebook or LinkedIn user and have consented to the use of their cookie files the information about you visiting our site is shared with them.
4. How your personal data will be used
Bundler Solutions processes your personal data for the following purposes and based on the following legal bases:
- To provide the Service to you: We will process your personal data to provide you with the Service (i.e. to fulfill our contractual obligations towards you) and to pursue other legitimate interests, depending on the nature of your request we sometimes have a legal obligation to process your data. Your personal data is used to reply to a question or request for information, and technical data is used to ensure that the Service is presented in the best way for you on the device of your choice. The legal basis for this processing is to provide you with the Service (i.e. to fulfil our contractual obligations towards you) and/or to pursue our legitimate interests and sometimes to fulfil a legal obligation. For example, your personal data is used to provide you with the information requested in the Service, and technical data to ensure that the Service is presented in the best way for you and your devices.
- To develop and improve the Service: We may use technical data, and other aggregated and non-personal information to develop and improve the Service, including troubleshooting, data analysis, research, statistical purposes and testing (such as beta testing and evaluation of new features, in line with the fundamental nature of the Service). For example, we may collect and evaluate technical data about your use of the Service for analytical purposes, to understand how people use the Service in order to make it more intuitive. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest, such as to develop and improve the Service and its features.
The legal basis for this processing is to pursue other legitimate interests, such as to develop and improve the Service and its features.
- To protect Bundler Solutions business interests and legal rights: We may process your shared personal information if required by law or if it is necessary to protect or claim our legal rights and interests or the rights and interests of others. This may for instance be required if you or someone else would direct claims towards us, to enable us to comply with laws, to fulfil auditing obligations and to make disclosures in connection with a divestment of our business.
The legal basis for this process is to pursue our legitimate interests to protect or claim our legal rights and interests or the rights and interests of others.
5. How we share your personal data
Bundler Solutions aims to deliver a great service and user experience. This means sharing information with trusted individuals and companies:
- Our employees, consultants & investors: Your personal data will when appropriate be processed by people who work for us, but only by those who are authorized to process your personal data. This means that your personal data only will be processed by people who need it to perform their jobs, for example to provide you with customer or sales support. Our employees and consultants are of course subject to confidentiality.
- Our service providers: We may transfer to or share your personal data with our suppliers and subcontractors who help us provide the Service to you and to manage our daily operations. Our suppliers and subcontractors are not authorized by us to use or disclose your personal data except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
- Legal purposes: Sometimes legal obligations may require us to share information about you, for example to respond to lawful requests from law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities. We may also disclose information if needed to detect and prevent fraud or in connection with a legal process, for example to enforce our terms and conditions or to protect our rights, or the rights of our affiliates, you or others.
- Business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal data in connection with any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. However, please note that we will never sell your personal data to third parties, unless we have your permission to do so.
6. Where we process your personal data
Bundler Solutions always strives to process and store your data within the EU/EEA. In certain situations your data may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside of the EU/EEA territory. Please note that privacy laws in countries outside of the EU/EEA may not be the same as, and in some cases may be less protective than, privacy laws in your country. However, we always ensure that we adopt adequate safeguards, such as EU standard contractual clauses and, where necessary, supplementary measures that, so far as possible, afford the data transferred to third countries a level of protection essentially equivalent to that guaranteed within the EU.
You can always contact us for information about the applicable safeguards.
7. How long we keep your personal data
Bundler Solutions keeps your personal data only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected. How long this is depends on the type of information. We regularly review our need to keep data, taking into account applicable legislation. For instance, information requests we keep your contact information for the duration of the request and if applicable the following conversation
10. Your rights
- Right to object: You have the right to object to processing based on legitimate interest. This means we may no longer process the personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests. You can always contact us for more information on the balance test that has been made. You may also object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes by turning off notifications in your account settings or by following the deregistration instructions included in emails from us.
- Right to access and transfer your data: You have the right to request a transcript of personal data processed by us, and additional information on how the data have been collected, processed, shared, etc. You may, in certain cases, also have the right to transfer your personal data to another controller.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete information about yourself. You can change many of your personal details under your account settings in the Service.
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’): You have the right to request that we delete personal data about you, for example if the data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, or if there is no legal basis for processing the data.
- Right to restriction: You are entitled to request that the processing of your personal data should be limited until inaccurate or incomplete information about you has been corrected, or until an objection from you has been handled.
- Right to withdraw your consent: You may at any time withdraw any consent you have given us. However, please note that it will not affect any processing that has already taken place. Unfortunately, Bundler Solutions does not at present have the technical ability to provide the Service without processing sensitive data. Normally, you will therefore have to withdraw your consent by deleting your account in the Service.
- Right to data portability: You may have the right to access personal data that you have provided to us. Such instances will provide you with your data in a structured, generally accepted and machine-readable format. You may also have a right to transfer the personal data to another data controller.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the Swedish Data Protection Authority if you believe that we have not complied with our obligations regarding your personal data.
Read more on www.imy.se. You may also contact the supervisory authorities in the country where you live or work.
Current version: 2022-04-01